Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Mizz Nina feat.Colby O'Donis - What you waiting for [ Official Music Vid...

Baby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forIts your birthdaySo tell me what you want toIts my birthdayI really wanna get with youDrop the beat now and may be we can get it startedWell go insane and take you to the after partySo what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah)Sexys my name Yeah sexys my nameOK and whats your game Hey baby what's your gameOK I like to playI I like to playBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forHey sexy girl from Kuala LumpurHey baby that's me I'll be on the dance floorI got you with surprise we pop in up in VIPand if I ask nice can I take you home with me[2X]So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah)Sexys my name Yeah sexys my nameOK and whats your game Hey baby what's your gameOK I like to playI I like to playBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby let's get crazy Come and loose controlYou want to tear up the after partyI know you want some moreI wanna see you with that body Working down real lowBaby yeah Come and get itWhat you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me want get this party startedHey baby, come in tell me what this all, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting forBaby, I never seen someone with your bodyYou make me wanna get a little naughtyHey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, babyTell me what you what you waiting for

No comments:

Post a Comment