Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sean Kingston Feat. Justin Bieber - Eenie Meenie (Official Music Video H...

Eenie meenie miney moCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her goShes indecisiveShe cant decideShe keeps on lookinFrom left to rightGirl, cmon get closerLook in my eyesSearchin is so wrong Im Mr RightYou seem like the type To love em and leave emAnd disappear right after this songSo give me the nightTo show you, hold youDont leave me out here dancin aloneYou cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease dont waste my time, time, time, time, timeIm not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as oneCause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova(Justin)Let me show you what youre missinParadiseWith me youre winning girlYou dont have to roll the dice Tell me what youre really here for Them other guys?I can see right through yaYou seem like the typeTo love em and leave emAnd disappear right after the songSo give me the nightTo show you, hold youDont leave me out here dancin aloneCant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease dont waste my time, time, time, time, timeNot tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as oneCause shawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova(Sean)Eenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (if, if, if she holla) let her goEenie meenie miney moeCatch a bad chick by her toeIf she holla (la la la la) let, let herShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lova(Justin & Sean)Cant make up your mind, mind, mind, mind, mindPlease dont waste my time, time, time, time, timeIm not tryin to rewind, wind, wind, wind, windI wish our hearts could come together as oneShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaShawty is a eenie meenie miney mo lovaOhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment